St Andrew’s Toddler Group
The Toddler group will reopen the week starting on Monday 19th April 2021 and will run on Mondays and Wednesdays only, 9.30-11am, for the rest of the year. The last day for the Summer Term is Wednesday 21st July 2021.
Our priority is to keep everyone safe from Covid-19, so we have made some changes:
– Chairs will be spaced around the hall, at least 2 metres apart
– We have fewer toys out: no playdough, and no soft toys. This should mean there is more space for the ride-on toys
– No refreshments. We don’t think it’s safe to share cups and beakers.
– Limited numbers. We will operate on a first come, first served basis and turn people away when we are full.
We ask parents and carers to observe the Covid 19 precautions at the Centre, including wearing a face covering and leaving your contact details. Please do not arrive before 9.30am, so that we can keep the Centre reception area clear. If you or a member of your household has Covid symptoms, please do not attend the group
Notes in full
We ask parents and carers to please observe the following guidelines.
– Please don’t arrive at the building until 9.30am.
– Bring prams and buggies into the Johnston Hall, and sit next to them.
– Please give your contact details as well as your name, in case we need to trace you
– Be responsible for your own child’s hand hygiene and safe playing
– If you or a member of your household has Covid symptoms, please do not attend the group
– If you or a member of your household become unwell after the group, please inform Sue (07407 177224) or the Centre manager
– Use the hand sanitiser provided as you enter and leave the Centre, or wash your hands thoroughly. Adults to wear a face covering.
– Be careful when going out into the corridor to get to the toilets – other centre users may be in the corridor or toilets.
– Don’t wait around in the Reception area
– If you are turned away because the group is full, please respect this request